Saturday, December 18, 2021

Kari's 18th Birthday

 Kari requested salsa verde enchiladas for dinner and a movie and sleepover with Katelin and Kylee. First, she went to the Christmas choir rehearsal as the piano accompanist. We enjoyed a family dinner when they got back, and girls enjoyed seeing Spiderman later that night. 

It's hard to believe she's 18 years old! 

My social media post on that day:

"I really don’t know how this happened, but our baby turned 18 today. If you see me, I might be a little teary (or a puddle on the floor), but they are happy tears. I am so proud of this daughter of ours. I love you, Kari Lynn! Happy birthday!"

I had fun posting many, many photos of Kari from all her 18 years in "stories" throughout the day. So fun to look back.














1 comment:

Mae Gunderson said...

Time goes to quickly with our kids growing up. Happy birthday!