Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas at Church

 Our community group had a Christmas party early in December and kids were invited. I thought it was funny that the oldest girls chose the smallest chairs.

I requested a family photo after the Christmas service the Sunday before Christmas. The kids reluctantly obliged, and I'm so glad. :-) 

We went over to the Wilson's and played games that Sunday night. The week ahead got full with sports and work, and activities. We had to squeeze in an evening before they headed off to Maine the next week. The girls were matching in their TCBC sweatshirts, so I needed a photo.

Greg and I visited Grandma a couple days before Christmas. It's always good to see her. We always end up laughing, too. Her friend Dorsha was there, as well, keeping the conversation entertaining.













No comments: