Thursday, October 26, 2017

Date with Aubs

Aubrey and I went to a mother/daughter event with a bunch of mom friends and their daughters. It was all about helping girls remember that they are daughters of the King and loved by God because of who they are, not what they look like, etc. They had singing and dancing and all sorts of stuff that most girls between the ages of 7 and 11 love. (I went with Kari years ago, and she did not love it but enjoyed the time with friends.) Aubrey loved it and loved being with friends. We carpooled with two other moms and girls and met up with more for dinner before the show.




Amy Woodard took this photo for us. She said we had the perfect fall outfits for church. :) Aubrey and I share a love of cute clothes, jewelry, and pretty things. She'll be the one raiding my closet and my makeup drawer in a few years!

No comments: