Friday, October 13, 2017

This and That

Aubrey and Grant started riding the bus to and from school this year (saving me so much time, not having to wait in line!), but I still drive Kari and Joel to and from school. Some days we pick up extras, and some days my kids are the extras Christine or Jen pick up. These middle-schoolers were feeling silly one day, waiting for one more kid to hop in the van and decided to stick their heads out the sun roof.


Last week we had 40 jr high kids and about 10 leaders/drivers at our house for the appetizer portion of their progressive dinner. We served mozzarella sticks and marinara sauce, caesar salad, and bread. It was an impressive number of people in our house and record, too, I think. They're a great group, and we are so thankful for our church's youth group and that our kids get to be a part of it. It was a joy to serve them in this way.  

The kids were all at school, and this kept creeping me out every time I walked by. Silly Joel! 




No comments: