Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Trout Creek

This year was Aubrey's first time at camp. She was so excited and not the least bit scared. I had some moments of panic, thinking she was too young to go away for 5 nights, but she was all set and ready to go, so she went! It was Joel's third year. He's an old pro at camp now and had a whole bunch of friends going, too.







We saw quite a few picture of the kids on the TCBC Facebook page. I just love that they take pictures and share them with us throughout the week.

It was strange having only our oldest and youngest kids at home all week. I don't even remember what we did all week! I do know they convinced me to take them to Ikea for lunch after we dropped Joel and Aubrey off. :) Oh, Ryan and Michelle were in town for a few days, so we saw them and Kari and Ashlynn were able to spend some time together, which was what they'd asked for this summer.





 Both Aubrey and Joel had a blast at camp. All was right with my world once again, though, having them all together and home that Saturday night. Sure felt good to have them all back!



No comments: