Friday, September 08, 2017

Sickness and Mayhem

The day we got back from the Arnold beach trip, I came down with a horrible cold that turned into a sinus infection and took me out of commission for almost two weeks, the first of which I spent almost entirely in bed. Thankfully, the kids are pretty self-sufficient these days and let me rest, checking in and asking for things when they needed them. I was pretty pathetic. The kitties to keep me company. The kids played with their friends and had free-reign of the house for a bit. They had loads of fun, running back and forth from house to the Wilson's rental and around the neighborhood with other friends. They always checked in, but it was a little Lord-of-the-Flies around here. I took a few photos when I was up and out of bed the second week. My house was a mess, but the kids were happy, and we all survived.








No comments: