Wednesday, June 14, 2017

School things

Kari and Ellie at their spring 7th grade band concert.


I chaperoned Aubrey's OMSI field trip. The Lego exhibit was pretty impressive!


I chaperoned Grant's kindergarten zoo field trip, too. Here's my Facebook post from that day:

Last kindergarten field trip, ever! Too busy counting and looking for all 5 kids in my group, over and over again, to take many pictures, but I did snap this one to remember this moment. Grant pointed up in the gorilla exhibit, saying excitedly, "Look! There she is!" I came over and looked where he was pointing, expecting to see a gorilla. "See, Mom? A zoologist!" I guess when you've been going to the zoo all your life, the "zoologists" you've been learning about at school are more exciting than the animals. ðŸ˜‚ We had a great day.


No comments: