Sunday, December 21, 2014

Arnold Christmas

We all gathered the weekend before Christmas, since we were going to be gone in Sisters this year. We had dinner together and did birthday cake for Jesus.



This year here are the things the kids said they were thankful for:
Joel-- People fighting for our freedom
Aubrey--God sending Jesus
Kari--A warm house to live in
Grant--That God made him

 






Aubrey had my camera for a while, and I thought her subject choices were pretty funny. I especially like that she took a photo of Grandma's washer and dryer. :) A couple days before, when I was volunteering at the kids' school, I saw this writing piece by Aubrey. I guess she was practicing for her future career.

 
Translation: "I think photographers have the best job. Photographers get to take pictures. Photographers get to work on computers. They can make people smile! I feel like being a photographer is the best job."
 

2 comments:

Denee said...

Oh my gosh! I love Aubrey's writing!! Her spelling totally makes sense! I think young children's creative spelling is one of my favorite things in the world...alongside little girls' colorful mismatched outfits. :)

Greg and Andrea said...

Glad you enjoyed it, too. :)