Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Friend Outings

Now that the big kids are gone all day long (and we don't have a morning kindergartener), Grant and I have the freedom to go do things during the day on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays when he doesn't have preschool. He's been begging to go to the Children's Museum for months. We finally got to go a couple weeks ago. My friend, Marlene, and her little guy Drew went with us, and we had such a good time. The boys were so stinkin' cute together! I was wishing I had my big camera with me instead of just my phone. Marlene took this one in the parking lot before we went in. Just adorable.




They were pretty funny working with that clay and water. Both of us moms had gray speckles on our clothes and in our hair by the time they were done pounding, rolling, and brushing.


Grant's listening for the cat's heartbeat. He loved the pet hospital.  

We had so much fun spending the day together at the museum that we decided to go to the zoo the next week. It's fun to have a buddy to do things with when you're a little guy all alone at home with mom. Drew's in the same boat. :)

No comments: