Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sunriver Spring Break

We just got back from a marvelous few days in Sunriver. Our friends, the Wilsons, were there at the same time and stayed in a condo just two doors down from us. We enjoyed some good family time and friend time, as well--just great! We rode bikes, played games, read, played basketball, played at the park, ate ice cream, took naps, went out to dinner, watched movies, went swimming (not me--a little too cold), and just had a very fun and relaxing time. Yes, it felt relaxing, even with all the activity. We came home refreshed after our three nights away. I didn't make much effort to take photos. I just enjoyed our little vacation.




I jammed my ring finger playing basketball with the kids--parents vs children--and it swelled up pretty big. It got worse the next day after I took this photos, turned colors and everything. I had a sausage for a finger. Then something happened to my knee, and by day three of bike riding, it was pretty painful. I pushed through the pain, though, for the sake of the fun. ;-) I also had a bad cold, so I had a red nose, a purple finger, and a gimpy knee. I'm getting old!

No comments: