Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas

I was terrible about taking pictures at our Christmas celebrations. I didn't take one photo at our Moffat Christmas a few days prior to Christmas day. It was a nice time together, relaxing, playing games with the kids, and just enjoying some time together. We missed Ryan and Michelle, as they stayed in Sisters for Christmas this year, but it was still a good time with family.

We were with the Arnolds for Christmas Eve for birthday cake for Jesus and reading of the Christmas story and for Christmas day and Mom's birthday, too. Once again, not very many pictures, though. Next year I'll make sure we get some group shots. Blake and Lindsay were with us over at Mom and Dad's in the morning, and Brian and Emily came over with their kids later in the afternoon. We celebrated Mom's birthday that evening. The kids entertained themselves with all the new things to do and play with, which made the day relaxing for us adults. Joel worked on his big, new Ninjago Lego set all day long and finished it by evening.


I love this picture of Aubrey and my mom.

I like this one an awful lot, too. Aubrey in a gift bag, playing with Grandpa.

No comments: