Thursday, September 12, 2013

They wore us down

And we caved. Pet-free no longer. These two precious little kitties now belong to us, and our kids are SO happy! Kari has been persistently asking for a kitten for over two years now. Voila--dream fulfilled! We got them from some friends at church. We brought Tiger Lily (the brown and orange one) home first, and then we decided she needed her brother with her, so Oreo came a few days later (kids named them right away). When I say "we," I really mean "I."  I was reluctant at first, but once we had Tiger Lily here, I remembered how much I like kitties. As long as my house doesn't look or smell like a cat house, I'll be ok. Greg consented to the plan, and I'd say he's still a reluctant cat owner, but he'll be ok, too. ;-) So far, Tiger Lily seems to be more cuddly and Oreo more wild.








 
Aren't they just so CUTE?!

1 comment:

Amy Woodard said...

Yes! They are!! I really like the black and white one, the name Oreo is so cute! ;) We should have a kitty play date! ;) We got a second one too! Socks isn't quite sure about him (Tiger). He's trying soooo hard to "play" with him, but it's a bit too rough so we're having observed visitations right now between the two. ;)