Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fashionista

 I came upstairs to help Aubrey do her hair before preschool this morning, and I found her wearing this.

I could see that she had carefully chosen each piece of this ensemble (those are two different shirts she's wearing), and while a part of me wanted to make her go change, it WAS weather appropriate, and I knew I should leave her be, so I did... after I took her picture and texted some friends. :)  I fixed her hair in a fancy braid and ponytail, and she was so pleased. She's a "free spirit," as her Grandma M. put it, and I love that about her. It may drive me nuts in the coming years (I'm not exactly a "free spirit" myself), but it's who she is, and she sure did look cute today.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Denee said...

Wacky little girl outfits are one of my very favorite things! Good job letting her wear what looks good to her. Henri often looks a little wacky in his clothing combo choices. I figure that people see me dressed regularly and assume Henri has chosen his own clothing. :)

Anonymous said...

alot of colors. I have a boy so I can't relate.
Mrs.G