Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall Fun

It doesn't look like it, but he very much enjoyed helping me roll out the sugar cookies while everyone else was at school.


Pretty much no matter what I am baking, Grant asks for (and sometimes just takes) "a snitch." He had a lot of "snitches" of this dough!

decorating their own cookies after school

We carved pumpkins after we got back from the harvest party. It was not ideal timing, but we ran out of time to do it before Halloween, so Greg made it happen. He totally gets the credit. I was tired and done with the day, but he persevered and made our kids very happy.
I had to be sure and get a jack-o-lantern photo of Joel since his mouth strongly resembles one this year, and then Kari decided she wanted an "individual shot," too, so we got 'em all.



 

1 comment:

Jane said...

Your house really is so cute, Andrea. And Aubrey in that mermaid costume! I love it!
Call me sometime. I've managed to delete all my phone numbers. Arg!