Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Reading

We're finally getting in the groove of summer and figuring out new routines and what to do with all this free time we've got together. Chore charts are up (and working!), and I signed up all four kids for the summer reading program at the library. Now they have some incentive (other than that their mother just expects them to be reading every day), and I caught them all doing it at the same time in the same place. I believe Kari instigated this reading session.

Aubs is reading Purplicious, Joel's reading a Magic Tree House, Kari's reading Trixie Belden (passed down from my mom to me!), and Grant's reading an animal book of some kind from the library.

2 comments:

Mark Moffat said...

that is really cute!

Vicki said...

So fun that Kari is reading Trixie Belden. I read that series over and over! Great picture of all four reading...even Grant!