Monday, June 18, 2012

Cat nap

 He's doing what I wish I could be doing right now. Stupid allergies and sinuses! Grrrr. At least it's a rainy, gloomy, cozy day--the best kind for feeling crummy.

Potty-training must have worn him out (either that or he's getting sick). I started in on it last Wednesday, and only half-heartedly trained over the weekend. I am doing some extra laundry and keeping the carpet cleaner handy, but overall, he's doing well! We potty-trained the other three around this age (he's 22 months), and he seems ready, so we'll go with it. M&M's and Starburst jelly beans are his treats, and he likes treats! Aren't we nice parents for offering a chocolate or fruity option? :)

1 comment:

mlearnold said...

So sorry for you, Andrea-I sure could tell those sinuses were getting worse and worse yesterday... boo! Get it over with now BEFORE your trip! Poor Grant, Russell is fighting something, too.