Thursday, February 02, 2012

Some recent pics

Just normal life happening around here, and by "normal" I mean well kids and pretty typical schedule with school and activities. I like it. :) You never know when the next mini-crisis is going to occur, so I am enjoying this nice little lull. We've put some pictures up on the walls, unpacked the last of the book boxes, and I feel mostly on top of things around here. Such a good feeling.

Here's my most recent favorite photo of all four kids. I used it to make some thank you's after Christmas.























Aubrey and Grant while the big kids were at school.























Joel's been steadily working on all those lego sets he got for his birthday. He put this boat together all by himself.























The little gash on Grant forehead is his most recent injury. I took him out of the shopping cart at Target and set him on the ground. He took one step, tripped over the wheel and hit his head on the metal attached to the other wheel.  Lots of blood! I determined no stitches were required and cleaned him up when we got home. He's anti-band-aid right now which is very inconvenient when it comes to bleeding wounds.

This wild man continues to keep us on our toes. He is so busy right now! We're constantly finding him standing on the table, playing in the toilet, and doing a whole lot of things he's not supposed to. We try to keep the bathroom doors shut, but he seems to find them open quite often. He and Aubrey "help" me clean the bathrooms sometimes. Cleaning the toilet with the toilet brush must look like fun!


No comments: