Monday, January 25, 2010

Thankfulness

I love my kids, and I love being their mom. I especially love it when they all get along.


Kari got Aubrey all dressed up and put the bow in her hair. She was feeling "motherly" today, and Aubrey went along with it.












Can you believe that earlier in the day these sweet children (the younger two) dumped out a large container of flat foam shapes--some of them very tiny--and a bucket of fun foam stickers, threw it all in the air, and had a "party" in the living room? It took 40 minutes to clean it all up.

Through it all--the mischief, the truly trying times, along with the joyful times--I'm grateful that God has given me the privilege and the responsibility of raising these children and that He's there to help me every step of the way, because this is a BIG job that I can't do alone.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Great post Andrea. It is a lot of work and such a privilege. And that picture of Kari and Aubrey is SO GREAT! All the pics are, but that one is amazing!

Cheryl Licht said...

I think the last two photos are treasures. Great shots! So sweet!!!