Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Things have felt a little crazy around here lately and the blog suffers when that happens (actually a lot of things suffer, so I'm hoping to re-group and get organized soon). Greg's had some longer days at work, and I've got three little kids who are just being kids and keeping me on my toes. Things at home have been a little more chaotic than usual. I'm looking forward to a day of "rest" tomorrow as we celebrate Thanksgiving with the Moffat side of the family.
I made sure we set aside some time today to do a little bit of a craft and talk with the kids about what God has given them that they're thankful for. Hopefully you're able to reflect on that, too.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie L. said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Have a wonderful day. I am thankful for you friend!