Friday, November 06, 2009

Bonding time

These two have been interacting a lot more lately and having fun together, a combination of Aubrey getting older and Kari being at school in the mornings, I think. Aubrey loves her "Gawboo" and asks for him as soon as I get her out of her crib. We took a walk earlier this week(before it got all windy and rainy) to gather leaves and other bits of nature. I love taking morning walks with the kids in the fall--beautiful leaves on the trees, cool crisp air, and happy-to be-outside kids. I had an "I'm thankful to be home with my kids" kind of day.

Trains can be very serious business, and sometimes little 20 month old sisters, even cute, fun ones, get in the way and mess up the tracks. Mommy must be vigilant during train play.
Joel was pulling Aubrey around on the trike, and she LOVED it. (Do you like that she's still in her pjs? Sometimes she just doesn't make it into clothes before we have to get in the car to take Kari to school. She's warm at least.)






1 comment:

Cheryl Licht said...

They're so cute Andrea! So nice to have playmates within your own household. Brayden and Evan have been playing more together lately and I LOVE it!