Thursday, May 01, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged with two different lists, so I chose the one that took less thought. Here we go...

4 jobs I've had:
1. Izzy's hostess/server
2. temp office worker
3. janitor at George Fox--work/study
4. high school English teacher

4 movies I've watched more than once:
1. Anne of Green Gables/Anne of Avonlea
2. Return to Me
3. Belles on their Toes and Cheaper by the Dozen
4. The Happiest Millionaire (don't tell me you haven't seen it)

4 places I've lived:
1. Galena, AK
2. Fairbanks, AK
3. Corvallis, OR
4. Keizer, OR

4 TV shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. Biggest Loser
3. Amazing Race
4. The Office

4 places I've been:
1. Germany
2. Czech Republic
3. Cabo San Lucas
4. Disney World

4 people who email me regularly :
1. Parents
2. Leah
3. Polly
4. Grandparents

4 favorite foods:
1. Red Robin Teriyaki Chicken burger and steak fries with poppyseed honey mustard dressing
2. Chocolate (many varieties)
3. Thanksgiving dinner
4. Mom's birthday cake (lemon with lemon filling and chocolate frosting)

4 places I'd like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Disneyland (with AND without children)
3. Alaska to see family
4. Livermore, CA (to see where you live, Jane)

4 things I'm looking forward to this coming year:
1. Kari starting pre-school
2. Watching Aubrey grow
3. Our summer family beach vacations
4. Next fall and winter (my favorite seasons)

4 friends I'm tagging:
1. Karyn Meier
2. Emily Arnold
3. Christine Miller
4. Marlene Fletcher

1 comment:

Curtis and Jane said...

Yes, I've seen the Happiest Millionaire-thanks to you.

And, thanks for wanting to visit Livermore. That made me want to cry-but I suppose I am pregnant and emotional. :)

Love the new camera pictures!!
Jane