Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas Tree Decorating = Hours of Entertainment

Kari was very excited to decorate our Christmas tree. We let her do it by herself.

She started by placing all the ornaments in one small section. I hear most kids do that.

When she ran out of ornaments to hang, she decided she wanted to do it again and proceeded to take them all off so she could put them on again. The second round of decorating proved to be a little more sophisticated. She got out the chairs.
We redistributed after she went to bed.

(This is my 6th attempt at posting these photos. I really don't like blogger in beta. )

1 comment:

Megan said...

That stinks that you are having trouble posting pictures! I haven't gone beta...and I don't think I will knowing the trouble it has caused you!

It is adorable how Kari is decorating the tree by herself! I can just see her little creative juices flowing!