Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Burnt Purse

I was trying to multi-task--talk on the phone and microwave Joel's dinner--but I wasn't very successful. You shouldn't try to multi-task when you have a bad head/sinus cold. I smelled smoke. Something was burning, and it wasn't Joel's dinner. Kari's foofy red purse was on fire in the microwave! I grabbed it, and threw it outside. Everything was ok.



The kleenex and some "coupons" burned, but the purse was only singed. Kari is quite the hoarder and packrat. She gathers and then stashes. She can almost always tell you where something is if you can't find it, but today she misplaced her purse. We need a microhood.

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

G&G Viertell said...

Ahhh! The joys of mommyhood! I remember them well! Thanks for the laugh and I am glad everything turned out well! Gramma Jann

Barry Arnold said...

No wonder she always wants us to read her "Prince Bertram the Bad." (She told me a few days ago her favorite part was where Prince Bertram pulls the other baby's ear.)