Saturday, April 13, 2024

Full Weekend

Full weekend! Grant has a water polo tournament, so our busy weekend began Friday evening with a game for him. Yesterday I tried to do everything.

I made it early to Fuchsia Saturday at FM to get my flowers planted and came back and cut Joel’s hair and ironed his shirt for prom before heading to Costco for a big shopping trip. I unloaded all of that and made it to Grant’s next polo game (a goose landed in the pool and relieved himself in it, too!), then left from there to go watch my niece’s dance competition. Drove straight from there to where Joel was doing prom pictures (missed the first little bit of that), and then came home to get ready for chaperoning prom in Portland. The dance was great, and kids had fun! (I’ll post more prom pictures once I get some from Joel.) More water polo games later today. I’ll probably be wanting a nap later, but I love weekends full of fun kid things.





No comments: