Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas

There are no amazing photos from this Christmas. Sickness put a damper on our plans for togetherness (again…we’ve had this happen many times). Joel has been sick with a fever for the last three days, but we made the best of it, live-streaming the church service on Christmas Eve for him and FaceTiming him in to family gatherings. It’s a bummer, and I’m sad he’s so miserable and missing out on the fun. He rallied for our morning and a couple photos. Hopefully, he bounces back very soon! As I sit here in our quiet house with him, I am reflecting on the fact that God has blessed us with so much, and I don’t want to take any of it for granted. I can be sad in this moment and still have joy. It can still be a merry Christmas! 

Now to get the next puzzle started.



















No comments: