Saturday, June 17, 2023

Last Days of School

 The end of the school year finally arrived! I went to graduation and wished the seniors well on their next steps. Grant finished his school year first, a day ahead of Aubrey and Joel and two days ahead of me and my last day of work. Kari and Aubrey made last-day-of-school cookies to celebrate. 

On my last day of work I wrapped things up as quickly as I could in the morning, and then Aubrey and Grant went and picked strawberries with me. We celebrated with MOD pizza for dinner and strawberry shortcake for dessert later that night. Joel was at a basketball tournament, so he didn't get to join us. 

I'm so thankful for a break and time to relax and unwind after a crazy busy year, my first full year of teaching full-time. I'm taking 14 credits of online classes to get over to the end of the pay scale, but I'm hoping to get them done by the first part of July, so I can have as much down time as possible this summer. 












No comments: