Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Gallery Wall

I've put off this task for 7 1/2 years, since we moved into this house, and I finally tackled it this last weekend. I ordered a new canvas and prints of our family photos with Hannah, and getting those up motivated me to do something with the old photos and canvas. It was a marathon organizing session, and it took way more time than it should have, but I am so pleased with the end results. Our old family photos and baby pictures that have been sitting, hidden in the closet, are finally on the wall! My vision for our upstairs walls is finally coming together. The head-on-a-dress photo and the others of that ilk are up, too. I just have some tweaking to do to make it all look just the way I want it. I still have room on the opposite wall, coming up the stairs, for the kids' senior photos...thinking ahead! :-)









No comments: