Monday, December 11, 2017

My week

Last week was a typical, full week, but I remembered to take some pictures along the way. I subbed a couple days, and the rest I had other things going on. One afternoon I had Ellery here with me. We played games, ate popcorn, and prepped some dinner together. She talked almost the whole time--so cute.

Another day Joel had an orthodontist appointment, and we decided to have a lunch date at Killer Burger afterwards before he had to go back to school. He was a fan.

One afternoon I was able to volunteer in Aubrey's class while they were doing a bead/weaving project, creating "wampum" belts with symbols that represent something important to you. Aubrey's had a volleyball, a cat, and a cross. I love being at my kids' schools and being able to do things like this with them.

On Friday night, we went over to visit my mom (recovering from knee replacement surgery) and got to see my Aunt Brenda, who was in town for a couple days, which was just so great. I love her! When I get to see my Alaskan family, I always find myself wishing there weren't quite so many miles between Oregon and Alaska.





No comments: