Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Body art

This morning I was just thinking about how I felt like I didn't have much to blog this week. Good thing I have a 21-month-old who likes to do blog-worthy things! It's also a good thing we have red pillows and an old, ripped-up couch up in the playroom. It could have been a much bigger mess. He could have painted the bottoms of his feet and walked all over our almost-white carpet...but he didn't. :)

















This is what happens when you have older children who don't always put things away where they belong and when you don't follow your toddler around every second of the day. The paints usually live in a bin on the very top shelf; obviously, this red paint made its way into a lower one. Joel and Aubrey were in the playroom, too, playing on the floor when I heard Joel holler, "Mommy, Grant is painting his feet!" Amazingly enough, it only took about 30 minutes, along with some soap, water, towels, and Folex to eliminate all signs of artwork from his body, clothes, and the couch.

*When I ran downstairs to get some clean-up rags, I grabbed the camera, too. I had to capture the moment.

3 comments:

Mark Moffat said...

Oh No!! That crazy boy!

Eric 'n Leah said...

WOW. Impressive, in a bad way, GrantMan. Wow.

Anonymous said...

gotta love him.
Mrs. G