Sunday, August 02, 2026

Desk Goose

I've been fascinated with porch geese ever since discovering them at two different houses in the neighborhood across Chase where I walk. I had told Kari about the first one I saw, and she went on a walk with me to find them one evening. We finally found it, and just as I was taking a photo of it, the home owner walked out and caught me in the act. It led to a lovely conversation the joy her porch goose brings her and others in the neighborhood. Not long after this, I learned that they come in desk size and decided I needed one. I've been ordering outfits and accessories for Petunia (that's the name I decided on for her) and making outfits out of scraps of felt and items I have around the house. I am so excited to bring her to school in a few weeks and will have so much fun changing her outfits for the different seasons and occasions. I can think of a few students who will love it. Others will think I'm crazy and weird, but that's ok. 








No comments: